Air Sealing Foams for Home
Air sealing an attic is the first step in creating a tighter, more snug home. If the home is not sealed, cold, unheated air enters from outside penetrations, which now has to be heated, only to be released as paid-for heat through the attic. During the winter, warm air moves from the home to the attic. This air will warm the roof, melting the snow where it can refreeze as ice dams at the eves. These ice dams will cause added weight to open gutters and allow water to back up under the shingles causing damage to the roof and inside of your home.
- Air sealing of plates
- Electrical lines
- Vents, ducts, lines
- Light fixtures
Closed-Cell Spray Foams
We use our two-part foam to seal rim joists, crawlspaces, older homes with leaky basements, and other applications. Our foam is closed cell, high pressure, low V.O.C., and premixed at the time of application giving you the perfect ratio every time. We do not install foam for new homes and large applications.
* WE ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS THAT ARE THINKING OF USING FOAMS FOR THEIR HOME TO MAKE SURE THE OPERATORS WHO MIX THE CHEMICALS ARE WELL KNOWLEDGEABLE. DON'T TURN YOUR HOME INTO A TOXIC NIGHTMARE.
Laundry Pro Uses no hot water, detergent, or softeners
Everyone does laundry, but only a few know of the costs associated with traditional washing. Detergents, fabric softeners, bleaches, and hot water cost the average family over $600 per year. It is a hidden expense for most families, and the chemicals in your laundry can leach into your skin and wear down your clothes; not to mention the environmental impact of the wastewater and disposal of consumer containers. But there is a better, smarter, safer way to do laundry, and it is based on earth-friendly science and technology.
Laundry Pro, designed and made in America, eliminates the need for hot water, detergents, fabric softeners, and bleaches, thereby allowing it to pay for itself over and over again. And it is easily installed and used on both standard and high-efficiency washers. Clean clothes are not an option, but wasting money, protecting your skin, and making an earth-friendly difference should be!
2-week money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the Laundry Pro!
Unique Features of The Laundry Pro
Eliminates the need for detergent
- Oxygen, peroxides, and other gasses bubble into clothing to lift dirt and odors. A pre-treatment may be used for tough stains.
Prevents odor-causing bacteria without bleach
- Laundry Pro combines the power of exclusive ActivePure®, a Certified Space Technology, with the cleaning action of activated oxygen to lift dirt and grime away from the fibers of fabric and prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Helps eliminate allergic reactions due to detergent residue
- Laundry Pro also helps eliminate the itching and redness caused by allergies due to detergents embedded in clothing, and the hidden effects of chemicals absorbed by skin.
Gets towels softer and fluffier and helps clothes last longer
- Build up on towels, linens, and clothes can weigh them down. Over time, Laundry Pro lifts old detergents out of fibers, restoring their softness.
Makes whites whiter and colors brighter
- Laundry Pro keeps clothes looking their best with the cleansing power of oxygen.
Protects the home
- The Laundry Pro monitors its operations with status indicator lights. The lights glow blue during normal operation and will indicate when attention is required.
Designed and built in the USA with the user in mind
- Laundry Pro is designed for simple use and installation. Easy to see indicator lights glows blue when operating normally and glow red when a problems exists.
Friendly to people, the planet and the pocketbook
- Laundry Pro eliminates the need for hot water cycles.